How to make Turkey Chowder
Write a review
- Chopped: 1/4 onion, 3 celery stalks, 1 potato, 1/3 cup yellow squash, 1 cup turkey
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 tsp coarse salt; 1 tsp freshly ground pepper; a dash of garlic powder, onion powder and poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup light sour cream (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a saucepan, saute onions and celery for a few minutes over medium heat. Stir in potatoes and turkey.
- Sprinkle in spices, then stir in chicken stock. Bring to a bubble and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take pan off the heat for a few minutes, then gently stir in squash and sour cream.
- Serve immediately!
Pretty Eats http://www.pretty-eats.com/