How to make it:
Write a review
- 15 oz. can coconut milk
- 4 cups of pureed pumpkin (butternut or acorn squash will do as substitutes)
- 2 tsp coarse salt; 1 tsp freshly ground pepper (add more or less if needed for taste); a dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsn butter
- In a food processor, combine ingredients (reserving half the milk) and give it a good blend.
- Add coconut milk to create desired consistency.
- For a thinner soup, also add water or stock.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter and slowly add mixture.
- Let simmer for flavors to infuse together.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or plain yogurt.
Pretty Eats http://www.pretty-eats.com/