How to make No-Deep-Fryer-Required Oven Fries
Just one warning: Make sure you make enough to share.
Write a review
- 1 medium potato per person (I used yukon gold for these)
- Spray olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley and basil
- Cut peeled potatoes into 1/3″ inch strips. Place on paper towels and pat dry. (If you’re not going to bake them immediately, keep in a bowl of cold water to prevent oxidation.)
- Arrange potato strips on a oiled, foil-lined baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Put into a 400 degree oven for 40-45 minutes (or until golden).
- Flip fries over halfway through baking. Once browned, toss warm fries in a bowl with chopped herbs and serve immediately!
Pretty Eats http://www.pretty-eats.com/