How to make Fried Green Zebra Tomatoes
The quickest little appetizers you’ll ever make! The sweet and tart flavor of the zebra tomato is so unique and is enhanced by a very quick fry in the pan. Serve immediately for ultimate deliciousness.
Write a review
- 3 medium-sized zebra tomatoes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt to taste
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Slice tomatoes into 1/3″ thick rounds.
- Dust with flour, dip in milk and roll in seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Brown both sides in hot olive oil…it only takes about 10 seconds on each side!
- Sprinkle a pinch of coarse salt over the batch and serve immediately.
- Garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
Pretty Eats http://www.pretty-eats.com/