The guaranteed #1 way to crave a salad? A bomb dressing. A dressing that you’d rather just eat straight out of the jar, (but you make a salad so as to not embarrass yourself by eating it straight out of the jar…yeah.)
This creamy Tahini & Ginger Dressing is definitely warrants that level of craving.
The tahini and ginger work so well with many different flavors. Salads aren’t the only great base for this dressing, I also love it over warm crispy tofu and brown rice (a la Natural Cafe style).
Creamy Tahini & Ginger Dressing
Ingredients: makes 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon each, grated ginger & grated garlic
- 3 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon each, lemon juice & rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste, 1 tsp each perhaps
- Combine ingredients in a jar, close lid tightly, shake well until combined. Adjust seasoning to suit your taste, if needed. Refrigerate for up to a week. Enjoy!